Friday, February 20, 2009

Woo hoo!! It's Friday!!

So glad the weekend is here! Even though I have NOTHING planned. I did get a date night in with the hubby though & we got in a good movie. We went to see "Taken". It was better than I thought it was going to be. If you get a chance you need to go see it. I was sore from being so tense during the movie. It's a lot of fast action & suspense!
Nothing planned for tomorrow (yet). I do want to go do something fun with the fam. Any suggestions? I know we will find something fun to do! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am just getting back into my bloggin'! Hayden has been sick and will not let me out of his sight! I love the picture of Kinley! Your kids should be models!!! Her picture looks like one that is in a frame when you buy it! They are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete