Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I lead a BORING life!

Not too much has happen around the Turbyfill household this weekend. Saturday the kids & I stayed in our jammies until about 1:00. (I will admit it felt great!) Daniel went crow hunting with some friends. (I don't know what is so fun about shooting a bird out of the air but whatever) I will say my darling husband surprised us and took us out for dinner this weekend. We had a good time! Kinley was not feeling good this weekend. She has a major head cold :(. I kept her home Sunday from church & we stayed in our jammies until lunch. I NEVER (I repeat)NEVER do that & it felt so good to just lounge around all weekend. Although I will admit I did get some stuff cleaned out of my closet that I have been needing to clean out for along time!

I found a new love this past weekend! Carmel frappuccino from Starbucks! LOVED IT! I'm not a big fan of cold coffee drinks but this one is a winner. Plus I don't want to spend $4 on a drink that I might not like. It's a hit. I loved it so much I had to have one Sunday too! Isn't it amazing what makes us happy in life. HA!
This week is not very intersting either-not too much going on here at our lil ol' household. I want to take the kids for a photo shoot this weekend, but might go shopping instead. All this warm weather makes me realize how much my kids have grown since short sleeve weather. We'll see what we can find.
Well until next time! C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment