Sunday, February 1, 2009

Okay, so I'm going to give this blogging thing a try. I have found that I can capture so many thought, feeling, & our family history this way. Also to not forget the little things in life that I want my kids to remember about their life. Where was blogging when they were little? I will start by telling a little about our history. We have 2 bundles of joy that bring so much laughter to our lives. Kinley is 7 years old and a total girly-girl, but give her a softball & she is full on tomboy. Cade will be 5 tomorrow (my where has the time gone?). I'm married to my highschool sweetheart, Daniel, he's the love of my life & I don't know where I would be without him today. We will be married 12 years in April. So here goes. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! i'm glad you found us on here!! Good to hear from you..I'm a blogaholic!!

    ReplyDelete