Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Okay, It's been a few days. We've been busy around the Turbyfill household. My BABY!!!! (Cade) turned 5 on Monday. I cannot believe that my youngest child is 5 years old!! We got him new bedroom furniture for his room. Daniel painted his room last Sunday & Cade knew that we ordered his furniture, but he did not know that it was coming in on his birthday. Daniel met the delivery guys on Monday (Feb 2) & got everything set up & then I met him here & made sure it was set up the way I wanted it to look. I got all his bedding on the bed & his new lamp set up by his nightstand. I just stood back & thought, " My baby is now a big boy!". It's amazing how the time flies by! We let Cade pick where he wanted to eat on his birthday & he wanted to go to IHOP for breakfast. When we got home he saw his room & was like , "WOW! My big boy room!"
He was so excited. Here are a couple of photos from his birthday & his new room.

No comments:

Post a Comment