Monday, February 23, 2009

Much of nothing

Well, the weekend has come & gone & it was back to work today. We had a good weekend around here, nothing too intresting. We lounged around the house on Saturday & got some things done around the house. Daniel went & helped my dad with his new shop he got. They moved some things into it & patched up the floor of the old shop. My dad is so weak he can't hardly work on anything without someone helping him. After about 3 hours Daniel had worn him out!
Daniel came on home & took me shopping. My thought was,"ME, you want to take me shopping?" Needless to say I was surprised! We had a nice dinner with the kiddos later that evening. We didn't get to take the kids anywhere fun like I had wanted to, well maybe next weekend.
We got a call tonight from Cade's baseball coach about his first practice! He's so excited! He thinks he such a big boy now that he gets to play baseball! Too cute! I can't wait to post pics of his first game! Or the uniform!
Isn't it funny what excites us once you have kids! It's the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment