Friday, February 27, 2009

Sushi & Starbucks treat!

Daniel took us out tonight for sushi & I was so excited! LOVE it! Kinley was all about going there so she could have, "Those bean things!" HA! All Cade likes to eat is the rice, but tonight he ate pretty good.
This was a quick week around our house before you knew it Friday was here! Kinley had softball practice Thursday night & did pretty good. The weather was nice & warm & it felt great to get outdoors for the evening. When she was batting she kept popping her hits straight up in the air & when practice was over I said, "Kinley, you were popping those balls up in the air!" & her reply (in an aggravated voice) was, "I know, I don't know what was wrong. I just wanted to get one good hit!" I explained that she was doing great no matter what, but she didn't think so!
Cade's first t-ball practice is Monday night! He's so excited! We have been practicing with him also. Daniel has let him hit off the tee for the past few weeks a couple of nights a week & Cade is really enjoying it. He's getting to play on a team with his best buddy Colton. They have been friends since they were 15 months old & now they are both 5 & getting to play t-ball together! Great memories!
Weather permiting-I will try to get some photos taken this weekend & get them posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment