Sunday, February 15, 2009

I LOVE this photo!

I have been editing some photos today online & I just absoulty LOVE this photo! Everything about it! The sand stuck to her legs, the sunkissed cheeks, the ocean breeze blowing her cute curls, waves crashing behind her! I think I'm going to pring this one in a large size & frame it at the house. Any suggestions for a good size?
All in all we had a good weekend. Not too much going around our crazy/busy household. Daniel had to work Saturday & so it was just me and the kids on Saturday for a while. Cade wanted to go spend some time with his dad at the store on Saturday & I was wanting to go shopping so, Kinley & I dropped him off & hit the ground running. We did a little shopping but I got discouraged. I hate looking for something specific & not being able to find it.
I wanted a new pair of jeans (and i'm talking just a basic pair). No fancy pockets, no $79 price tag (I know I'm cheap, but I would rather my kids look cute) just some plain basic jeans. No luck! Of course Kinley was running all over the store & I was trying to keep up with her & look at the same time. Maybe I'll have better luck next time! :)
All of my family is taking naps right now-even Daniel & he NEVER takes a nap! I'm going to enjoy the peace & quite as long as it last! HA!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment