Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally Friday! It was a GREAT one!




It was a GREAT Friday! I had the day off & went on a field trip with Cade. We went to see, "Three Blind Mice" at the Arts Center. It was a cute play & he enjoyed me going with him. I took him to school for a little while so I could get some things done that I needed to do. He was okay with that since he could eat lunch with his friends & play outside & get a nap in. I picked him up early from school & we went to get Kinley.




Today is such a beautiful day outside!




It makes me so ready for spring it's not even funny! Isn't it amazing how sunshine just makes you fell better! On the way home from school today the kids & I were talking & just out of the blue Kinley asked me, "Do fireman's have to pay house bills?" (I don't know where this comes from) and I explain, "At their house or at the firestation?" Her response, "At their house." I tell here, "Yes, honey everyone has house bills." Kids come up with some of the wildest questions!


Cademan chimes in and says, "Why does Jesus live in heaven?" Kinley responds with, "He is everywhere & can see you all the time." I thought it was so cute! At least I am doing something right! They do listen! Hope everyone has a good weekend! I know we will! The weather is going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. The kids are adorable! Love the pics of Cade's room! You should kee a journal of the things that your kids say so you can read it to them when they are grown! Mom told me that I needed to do that, but I always forget to write it down!

    ReplyDelete