Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fell off the wagon! & Happy Halloween!







Ok so I have offically fallen off the blog wagon. But, my life is not that intersting & I'm sure pretty much nobody reads this. Anyways it's a daily scrapbook of my family & our life. I hope to have it printed some day & my kids can read about some of the little things they might forget.






We had a great weekend Trick or Treating with some great friends. We had a nice little dinner & rounded the block to let the kids gather some candy. They had a blast! I think they had more fun handing out the candy than receiving it!






Daniel got a wild hair this weekend too & bought me a new car!!! I don't have it yet but will get it later this week! We got another Acadia (a white one)! I really loved my car & was not looking to buy but we got a good deal & it has leather (thank goodness! That is a must with kids!!!!!)






Here's a few pics from Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment