Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

The beautiful hanging basket Daniel got me for Mother's Day!
Cade's below/Kinley's above




Kinley giving me her mother's day gift that she made at school. It's her hand prints traced & they look like flowers but they are coupons that I can redeem for a free hug, free kiss, clean my room pass, etc. She was so proud of it and she kept it a secret until today! I'm so proud of her! And she lost her first top tooth this weekend (pulled it all by herself)!



Cade with his beautiful flower he made me for mother's day!


Cade & his best friend Colton at their tea party on Friday.

Best Buddies


Cade and his teacher Mrs. Kie


Making his "Mom's Day" gift for me! It is so cute! It's a flower with a piece of paper attached about things Cade thinks about me! According to him I am "5" years old, I am the prettiest when "she likes me", I like to cook "hamburgers", I always say "I love you to him", and I am the funniest when " I laugh at him"! Hope you all have a great Mother's Day!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. way cute!! I love your presents! they did a great job on them.. those are the best kind of gifts..... hope you had a great mommy's day

    ReplyDelete